Welcome our baby!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Summer

Enjoying the sunshine, loving the green -

loving the pregnancy. :)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love Yuna! 김연아

To show my support to the young and potential young sportswoman - Kim Yuna - famous figure skater of the world who will participate in the Winter Olympics Games 2010, I especially use the recycle chinese mangarine skin to make the support banner!


화이팅!
Actually I only know one figure skater - Michelle Wing Kwan 关颖珊 from US, who was so famous in 2001-2003. It is because she is almost the same generation as me, she was born in 1980.

I come from a 365-day hot country and thus winter games seems like no relation to my life. However, after I moved to Korea, I started to realize that there is a winter games. Especially after Kim Yuna won a lot of world competitions and she will participate in the Winter Olympic Games soon.

Kim Yuna
Sep 5, 1990.
She was born at Bucheon, Gyeonggi-do and she stays at Gunpo.
Her height is 164cm (we're the same) but she is only 47kg (I'm 50-51, she must be so thin).
She is still a student in Korea University Frontier Spirit and she likes Michelle Kwan the most.
Her coach is Brian Orser (a Canadian retired pro figure skater. Silver medalist in 1884, 1988 Olympic games, 1987 World champion and 1981-1988 Canadian national champion) 
Choreographer (dance notation) : David Wilson
Her main training site is at Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club.

She is well-known as the 'Queen' Yu-na.
She placed second at the JuniorGrand Prix Final and earned Korea's first international medal in the history of figure skating.

Erm... I'm not going to state down all her competitions and prizes as you can find from her official website: http://www.yunakim.com/

As a summary:
She is the 2009 World champion, the 2009 Four Continents champion, a two-time (2006-2007, 2007-2008) Grand Prix Final champion, the 2006 World Junior champion, the 2005-2006 Junior Grand Prix Final champion and a four-time (2002-2005) South Korean national champion.

Her James-Bond program


Photo is from here.



Let's see one of her video:



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails