- Elevators for handicapped person on subway - either at staircases (moving plate) or lifts (though sometimes it is far away).
- sound system for the blind at predestrian crossing.
- public toilet has a room especially for old and handicapped people, and a room for mum and sometimes room only for kids.
- Both subway and buses provide seats for old and handicapped people too, also applicable to pregnant women. (Yellow seats in bus)
- holders with code for the blind
Map also designed for the blind. (Normally in lifts only)
Books for the blind too.
- Road especially design for wheelchair movement, for needy persons like baby carriage/buggy, old people and handicapped people too.
It is hard to find in two-third world countries. I think it is a good practise we should follow.