Official website (Korean): http://www.sisul.or.kr/sub05/index.jsp
A park located in the city - especially for kids and family.
Free entrance with lots of facilities:
- zoo include sea animals, deers, monkeys, and etc, animal performance shows,
- theme park,
- flowers and plants (both natural and botanical garden, ecological pond),
- sports (tennis, soccer, jogging machines, badminton,etc) and jogging routes,
- water facilities for kids to play,
- Dome Art Hall,
- Wedding Culture Hall etc.
How to get there?
- Main Entrance
- Take subway: Line 2 / 7 - 건대입구 역 KonKuk Uni station - Exit 1, walk for 100m
- Take bus: 3216, 4212, 2217, 2222, 2413, 302, 371
- Back Gate
- Take subway: Line 5 아차산역 Achasan station - Exit 4
- Take bus: 2221, 2232, 3215, 303, 9301, 9403, 130, 300, 370
- Guui Gate
- Take subway: Line 2 구의역 Guui Station + bus 03, 04
- Take bus: 2221, 2232, 2311, 3211, 3215, 303, 371, 9403
Let's see some photos I have taken before:
How about visit it in this summer?
Let's see what we did last summer in this beautiful grand park: http://meimeijoyful.multiply.com/journal/item/189/What_do_we_do_in_summer_Kids_version