- direct bus: 1670, 112-3 (get down at Sinhan apartment and walk about 10 min)
- bus: 112-1, 166, 168, 34, 2000-1, 2000-2, 8 (get down at Sinhan apartment and walk about 10 min) 166-1 (get down at Wabu elementary school and walk about 2 min)
- subway: Doekso station and walk about 15 min
It is just opposite to GS mart, near to the fire station. A new building which is quite easy to recognize.
Information counter has an attractive design that everybody likes to come over there. The service is very good too.
B1 floor: rooms, Book cafe, shop, resting rooms
- Namyangju city residents
- Bring your ID, 1 photo, fill up the application form
- Personal member: 3 books for 15 days
- Family member: 9 books for 15 days
Since it is still a new place, it is clean and tidy. Shop and book cafe are not opened yet at B1 floor.
I found this special book - for the blind - in the lobby! Such a nice facility for the handicapped people. I really salute to their caring and kindness.
We visited the whole building. We also borrowed books from the library. Water are supplied in every floor. Clean toilets too. The books really make my summer vacation become more meaningful!
I hope you also can find the nearest library to visit it and you may find the books you want to read.
For your information, English books are not many but they still have some. At least there is a English magazine: Newsweek. :)